I really would like to thank everyone that has helped make this trip possible. I am beyond thankful for endless amounts of support from my friends, professors/faculty at Buffalo State, and family!
Traveling to Santiago Chile has helped me to grow professionally and personally. Experiencing the Chilean culture first hand allowed me learn so much about myself that I never knew before!
* There is more than one way to teach a lesson.
* There are benefits to both the education system in Chile and the United States. I learned that although we tend to complain about schools in the United States, there are many benefits to our education system as well.
* It is so important to be yourself! This is a message that I hope to pass onto my future students.
* Building relationships with IPDS participants
* Hiking the Andes! I proudly did it!
*Learning how to cope with new situations